1. Snow removal will be carried out when there is an accumulation of more than 5 cm of snow. During a snowfall of 5 to 10 cm, only one pass will be made. Two (2) passes or more if necessary will be made if the snow accumulation is greater than 10 cm. The first passage will be prioritized as much as possible before 6:00 a.m. and the second before 4:00 p.m. Rest assured if the snowplow passes again and makes a significant snow bank at the end we will go to remove the snow banks. IT IS IMPORTANT DURING THE EVENING TO LEAVE YOUR VEHICLES IN YOUR PARKING IN ORDER TO AVOID CONGESTION THE STREET AND ALSO YOU RECEIVE A TICKET FROM THE CITY. We will take care of clearing the snow banks before the morning so that you get your vehicle out and we will do the complete cleaning during the day
2. It is mandatory to move the vehicle (s) during the phone call so as not to interfere with snow removal. Access must be free and vehicles removed.
3. When we are in a snow clearing operation, we ask for your cooperation in order to avoid contacting us unnecessarily unless it is an emergency. We ask for your understanding during the first snow removal visits which constitute an adaptation for our operators.During a big storm please be patient and understanding because we are facing Mother Nature and all the operators are doing the best they can. NO THREATS OR VERBAL OR PHYSICAL ABUSE WILL BE TOLERATED TOWARDS OUR STAFF. ANY THREAT WILL SERRAS REPORT TO LOCAL POLICE.
4. The customer is responsible for protecting all the elements that could be damaged in the places where the snow will be blown (eg lampposts, shrubs, fences, trees, decorations, steps or low wall that enters the area of the stakes to be installed). Déneigement Groupe Delsol cannot be held responsible for such damage. Make sure that garbage and recycling bins do not interfere with snow removal. We suggest that you fill a sand boiler with a visible stake to indicate that a step or wall protrudes in your snow removal area to avoid clashes.
5. When you manually remove snow from your sidewalks, roofs or other surfaces and deposit snow in your parking lot, be sure to do this work before your operator comes in because it will be impossible for your operator to return.
6. The bollards must be visible (customer must remove snow from them). If one or more terminals have been accidentally broken or torn off, please notify us as soon as possible so that we can replace them.
7. If by accident, one of our operators damages your home infrastructure, let us know as soon as possible by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org with a clear photo attached before May 1, 2020. We will take note of it and spring come, we will make the repairs.
8. If you have some details to specify to our operators when they visit you, feel free to write us an email at info @ groupedelsol for the laval sector and at melanie @ groupedelsol for the Mirabel sector with your name, address and the details you want to add to your driver’s file.
Thank you for helping us to serve you well and have a good season !!